Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brutally Honest Bumper Stickers

I was driving the other day and the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that caught my eye. Here is what it said:

High Maintenance Psycho Chic Drama Queen with Issues

Now that's honesty.You know what you're getting with this woman. If you don't like something she says or does, you can't say you didn't know it was coming. It's kind of like her own mini disclaimer - if you mess with me today (or any day), here is what you'll get.

Wouldn't it be great if you could wear a sign that warned everyone what kind of day you're having, or what you're feeling, or what subjects are best to be left alone today? I'd love to have the guts to say it without having to say it out loud.

I liked this idea so much that I'm starting a new feature of the blog. 

What's your Brutally Honest Bumper Sticker today?

From time to time I'll post my Brutally Honest Bumper Sticker - my short but effective, no-holds-barred, statement of the day. Like a mood ring with words.

So here's today's BHBS:

Tech-loving, old-feeling, pie-eating mommy with too-tight jeans

Please share yours in the comments. Be brave - tell the world how you REALLY feel today!

(If anyone has seen this bumper sticker before, I should note that I've edited it slightly. This is a family friendly blog, after all.)

No comments: