Monday, December 13, 2010

Don't Quote Me On This...

Since I became a parent, I've found myself saying things I never thought I'd say, and listening to things I never thought I'd hear. In the past week, there seem to be a few more than usual. So, here's a few things I heard (or said) this week:

  • "No, Yoda isn't a pig."
  • "Please keep your feet out of your dinner."
  • "Did you know our son thinks Yoda is a PIG??"
  • "Santa and Bob the Builder got flushed down the Lego toilet."
  • "Maybe Yoda is a pig...we don't really know what he is, do we?"
  • "I don't need to hear the play-by-play of your poop."
  • "She'd be smiling even if her hair was on fire." (that one's about my daughter)
  • "We'll have to thank Pappaw for adding the Power Rangers to our Christmas village."
  • "I don't believe you when you say you are scared of corn."
And how was YOUR week?

No comments: