- "No, Yoda isn't a pig."
- "Please keep your feet out of your dinner."
- "Did you know our son thinks Yoda is a PIG??"
- "Santa and Bob the Builder got flushed down the Lego toilet."
- "Maybe Yoda is a pig...we don't really know what he is, do we?"
- "I don't need to hear the play-by-play of your poop."
- "She'd be smiling even if her hair was on fire." (that one's about my daughter)
- "We'll have to thank Pappaw for adding the Power Rangers to our Christmas village."
- "I don't believe you when you say you are scared of corn."
Monday, December 13, 2010
Don't Quote Me On This...
Since I became a parent, I've found myself saying things I never thought I'd say, and listening to things I never thought I'd hear. In the past week, there seem to be a few more than usual. So, here's a few things I heard (or said) this week: