Friday, January 14, 2011

More quotable kids (and parents) from the past week:

  • "I don't want to find out if I'm good at the Heimlich Maneuver tonight."
  • "I think your tooth went into my skull."
  • "Hey mom and dad! Lydia said her first word today! She said it with her head, like this." < nods >
  • "I'm the ice cream man. I sell pizza, ice cream, sprinkles and formula for babies. But I'm out of ice cream, so here's your pizza with sprinkles."
  • "If she didn't have that monkey under her butt, she could roll over."
  • "Let's make a circus. I'll be the ringmaster, you and Lydia can be the clowns, and Daddy can be the ostrich."
  • "I think she has rice up her nose."

And my personal favorite, which is this week's Brutally Honest Bumper Sticker: 
  • "Stop trying to pretend this is normal."

    No comments: